Developer (FullStack) at SAP (Gurgaon, India)
Location: Gurgaon, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-29 05:01:18
Requisition ID:274443Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Regular Full TimeCareer Level: T2Hiring Manager: Laurent SAUVAGE
Recruiter Name: Rehan Akbar
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
SAP is focused on enabling digital transformation across the end-to-end value chain for our customers. The Value Experience Engineering & Strategy Acceleration team combines the Engineering responsibilities with the goal of shaping a sustainable, extendable and stable platform while catering the business needs and maintaining responsibility on technical strategic advisory and tasks. As part of Value Experience Engineering & Strategy Acceleration team, the SAP Value Lifecycle manager (VLM) is a One Value online platform to perform digital maturity assessments, process benchmarking, value analysis and developing business cases. SAP VLM has a strong user base of 20,000+ and is the largest benchmarking database in the world. SAP VLM is used primarily by IVEs across the globe to run large deal engagements, which caters to 40+ industry/sub industries. As a part of the product development team, you will work with a strong group of technical members having ownership of solution designs, implementations, testing, and delivery with high quality.
We are looking for a hands-on developer, who can scale the platform to the next level to run design thinking led digital transformation engagements, along with developing additional functionalities, providing stability and building a strong foundation to make it enterprise grade.
The Developer will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of software components that enhance or extend the reach of Value Engineering Solutions. Specific projects might include developing scalable components, object model, application logic and graphical interface to support new business process.
- Develop, code and deliver complex tasks in the project within a specified time frame.
- Create detailed design documents and technical specifications for large and complex parts of the project.
- Support and advise product owner, project manager and senior architects and senior developers on various aspects of overall architecture and design.
- Collaborate with the developers of the team and contribute to all tasks.
- Perform peer code reviews and technical document reviews.
- Masters/Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 4+ years of professional experience in developing Enterprise Web Applications.
- Strong knowledge of OOPs Concepts and Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Strong experience in database development using SQL, PL/SQL is a must. Experience in native HANA based development creating design time artifacts using calculation views, SQLScript would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to REST based Architectures and consuming REST based APIs.
- Innovative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated coder. Always willing to learn to new skills. Demonstrated ability to take initiative and run new processes in an existing team.
- Experience using version control systems and tools like Git/Gerrit/GitHub.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Foundry, SAP Cloud Platform or any other cloud provider like AWS/GCP/Azure would be an added advantage.
- Basic exposure in building scalable UIs using Angular/React/SAPUI5.
- Experience in building modern CI/CD pipelines using technologies like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
#SOF2020 #LifeAtSAP # SAPLabsIndia
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.