(Senior) Full stack Cloud Developer (f/m/d) for SAP Concur at SAP (Sankt Leon-Rot, Germany)
Location: Sankt Leon-Rot, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-31 05:00:55
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Concur offers cloud-based services that make it easy to manage business travel and expenses. Our customers use our offerings to manage their bookings similarly to leisure travel websites such as booking.com, but with additional mechanisms satisfying corporate needs like applying a travel policy and integration into corporate workflows. Our SAP Concur travel cloud software development department in Sankt Leon-Rot contributes to the global SAP Concur Travel & Expense developments around the globe:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69LWFkYmk7E&list=PLLNSVdjqNPVvcRlHdbHAuYxAEYGyaxvOhhttps://www.youtube.com/user/ConcurTechnologiesYOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Implement new features and modernize existing applications. SAP Concur is already today the leading corporate travel tool in the world and must continue to accommodate new features to meet future needs and a growing user base numbers
- Maintain a work/life balance: Our developers work hard and have challenging problems to solve, but they also have the flexibility to either work from home or from the office and enjoy their evenings and weekends
- Take design and architecture seriously. Get the chance to design things the right way, to scale and perform as a world class product.
- Take quality seriously. You have time for unit tests, integration, and automation.
- Learn new skills. We dont change technologies just for the sake of changing technologies, but we will use the right tool for the job. If the right tool is a new tool, you can use it. Focus Fridays is the time to fully concentrate on work and learn new stuff.
- Use interesting modern tools like AWS and no-SQL solutions to solve interesting challenges.
- Get a chance to think about how to scale a feature to millions of users and implement your design!
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent years of work experience.
- 3+ years in a technical related field
- Effective communication skills, focusing on presentation of technical information in English
- Strong logical thinking and analytic abilities. Desire to learn, adopt and implement new technologies at a rapid pace
- Advanced knowledge of software design and development process.
- Solid experience with web and web service development (preferably REST)
ABOUT THE TEAMYou will be part of a cross-functional agile team (pair programming, prototyping, code reviews, social team events, hackathons and many more) collaborating with highly skilled teams around the globe to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction for SAP Concur travel products, embracing end-to-end service ownership in a true DevOps culture.#SOFEJP#hotjobsatsap
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:299509 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: