FULL STACK DEVELOPER at Kunai Consulting (San Francisco, CA) (allows remote)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-07-31 05:01:23
Kunai is looking for a full-time Full Stack Developer to join our team. We're a growing digital agency of 60+ people that is fully remote. During the past decade, we've shipped over 150 products for clients that include Visa, the United Nations, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, and TOMS Shoes. Our founders built a previous agency (Monsoon) that was acquired by Capital One in 2015.
You'll be a full-stack developer on our engineering team. You will help our engineering team bring our products across the finish line for our clients to enjoy in the wild. You'll work across the tech stack, tackle new skills, and show up ready for anything. Your role will be challenging, fun, and interesting.
- Build incredible products in collaboration with your team
- Bring designs to life using the latest in libraries, frameworks, and tooling
- Learn new technologies on the job
- Help scope and plan new client projects and initiatives
- +3 years of Full-Stack experience
- Appreciation of design and understanding of how to protect its fidelity.
- Borderline obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to bob and weave with ever-changing priorities.
- Stellar organization skills.
- Self-motivated attitude.
- Experience working with AWS services, CFT, EMR, IAM roles, VPC, multi-zone and multi-region
- Development experience with Lambdas, Kinesis, Jenkins
- Developing REST services using Lambdas, NodeJS, or Java spring
- Experience with streaming technologies using Kafka, Kinesis+Lambda, Java, Scala or Python
- UI Development experience using Angular JS, Typescript, CSS, responsive web design
- UI Development experience utilizing Component Libraries (Bootstrap / Material UI)
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Previous experience at an agency
- Worked with AWS, EMR and Kinesis
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience designing and maintaining a database for an Enterprise Network.