Fullstack Software Engineer at Skillhouse Staffing Solutions (Tokyo, Japan)
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-02 05:00:23
Our client is an Independent Asset Management firm, overseeing over USD 183 Billion across a range of equity, fixed income, alternative, and multi-asset products. They are looking for one (1) talented Fullstack Software Engineer in the Digital Communications Team.
- Our software engineers work closely with product owners to develop quality software to simplify the process of service development and facilitate and improve business growth in line with strategy and business needs.
- As a Software Engineer, you will work a key role in the design, development and improvement of our software solutions.
- You will work with a variety of stakeholders, including our IT team in Japan, our Geneva headquarters, and external partners to develop innovative ideas into software.
- Drive the entire development cycle from design, implementation, testing, documentation, delivery and maintenance
- Planning and developing a robust and scalable solution that considers the functional requirements arising from business needs and works optimally within the overall system architecture
- Evaluate and make recommendations for the use of new or existing software products and tools.
- Experience developing with at least one Framework of React, Vue, or Angular JS
- Good experience with HTML and CSS
- Understanding and experience with Azure or AWS
- Good with CI/CD process and documentation
- Knowledge of Adobe products is very helpful
- Ability to communicate with team members and other departments.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages, frameworks, and technologies