Software Developer at RPM Software Pty Ltd (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-03 05:00:45
About the Role
RPMGlobal is the market leader in mining enterprise solutions from mine planning to execution. We have the most advanced scheduling tools in the industry along with the leading simulation, costing, execution and optimisation solutions for both mining production and equipment maintenance, all built on our Enterprise Planning Framework.
RPM currently has an opportunity for a smart, innovative, self-motivated Software Developer with practical C++ experience to join a small team of likeminded people who develop world class software using a practical, agile based modern development methodology. This role will focus on the development of the RPM Optimisation tools including SOT, the mining industries only financial optimisation tool for underground mining.
You will be responsible for writing clean, robust software code using best practice development in an agile environment. You will also have an opportunity to be a part of the transition of our applications to the cloud and develop your further skills in this area.
The is a permanent full time role which can be based out of our Sudbury or Toronto office.
- Design and produce high quality software code
- Assist with the integration of new features
- Support development by undertaking analysis, testing and troubleshooting
- Adhere to software quality standards and corporate objectives
- Contribute towards the software development roadmap
- Document and support RPM’s software solutions
- Strong professional experience in C++ is required
- Experience in C#, .NET and SQL development
- Experience with Enterprise Middleware such as SOA or WCF
- Good written and spoken English
- Legally Entitled to work in Canada
Highly Regarded Experience
- Development of Multithreaded Systems
- WinForms or WPF
- Dev Express, Telerik, or Syncfusion libraries
- Unit Testing Frameworks eg NUnit, Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework
RPMGlobal is the mining industry's leading advisory, enterprise technology and training provider.
Our global Advisory Team are the trusted advisors the mining industry turns to. We deliver impartial, expert advice during a mine's lifecycle from exploration to mine closure including project feasibility and funding, as well as mine development and operations.
We are the market leader in enterprise solutions from mine planning to execution. We have the most advanced scheduling tools in the industry along with leading simulation, costing and execution solutions in both production and maintenance all built on the industry's only Enterprise Planning Framework (EPF).
Please, no agencies or recruiters.