Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on 05.05.2023.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural form.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- "Application" means the software program, namely Tripshare provided by the Company and downloaded by You on any electronic device, namely any digital gadgets, such as a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- "Application Store" means digital dissemination developed and designed by incorporations such as Apple App Store or Google Play Store, due to which the application is being downloaded on the device.
- "Account" means a unique and personal account created for each customer, namely driver or passenger in order to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to the company which provides services within the framework of the mobile application, namely Tripshare.
- "Country" refers to the place or location where the service is being provided, namely the Republic of Armenia. If the application will be utilized in different countries later if the business will expand and depending on this the country can vary in the long run.
- "Device" means any device or gadget, such as a cell phone or a digital tablet that can access the Service and make use of the services provided by the company.
- "Feedback" means feedback or any kind of suggestion, offer review, comment, observation, evaluation, judgment, or innovative proposal sent by users, namely passengers or drivers regarding the attributes, performance, functioning, operations, or features of our Service.
- "Service" refers to the assistance, maintenance, and functioning of the mobile application, and its objectives that are being provided to the users of the application.
- "Terms and Conditions" (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between the users, namely passengers and drivers, and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
TripShare mobile application
Republic of Armenia
"You" means the individual accessing or using the Service, namely passengers or drivers, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable and necessary.
These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service, and the provision of those Services, as applicable. The access of all users, namely passengers, and drivers, to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users and others who access or have direct or indirect use or involvement of the Service.
When You, namely passengers or drivers create an account with Us, You must provide Us with information that is complete, necessary, proportionate, and current at all times, which will contribute to the accurate functioning of the Application. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in inaccuracies that may cause hardship for the other party, and in the long run, may be followed by immediate termination of Your account either as a passenger or as a driver on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password including the payments whether Your password is with Our Service or a it has been accessed by a third party, and therefore You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party, as this may cause a breach of regulations and terms. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company, namely Tripshare be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, even if the Company, namely Tripshare has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Adding to this, the Company is not responsible for the behavior of passengers or drivers, or any incident caused by the inadequate behavior of all users, as the Company cannot monitor the mental well-being of both Parties.
Moreover, the Company is not responsible for any items lost during the ride, however either Parties can leave a feedback regarding the accident and the Company may terminate the subscription and cooperation with the Party who may be suspected for any kind of loss or damage committed against the other Party.
The laws of the Country, namely the Republic of Armenia, where the Service operates excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company, namely Tripshare and the Support Team of the Company will put effort in resolving the issue in an appropriate manner.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material or concerns the payment methods or any other substantial thing that may touch upon the rights and responsibilities of all users then the Company, Tripshare will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. However, it should be noted that any other material change not referring and not touching upon the rights and responsibilities of all users then it will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You, either a driver or a passenger agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service, and notify us about the reason of termination, so the Company, Tripshare can conclude data about the feedbacks of all users.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By contacting our Support Team via the Application, namely TripShare
- By sending an email: [email protected]